Bitcoin’s price has been performing quite well throughout the past week after weeks of prolonged consolidation. At the time of this writing, it increased above $18,000 for the first time since December 14th.
- BTC soared above $18,000, reaching as high as $18,370 (on Bitstamp) in Thursday’s early morning EU trading session.
- The last time the cryptocurrency was trading at these prices was on December 14th.
- The rest of the market also charted considerable gains, with ETH trading above $1,400.
- This left a lot of short positions liquidated. In fact, over $200 million worth of leveraged shorts was liquidated in the past 24 hours alone, according to data from Coinglass.
- Interestingly, it was OKX that saw the largest volume of liquidations over the past day.
Binance Gratis $100 (Exclusivo): Utiliza este enlace para registrarte y recibir $100 gratis y 10% de descuento en las comisiones de los Futuros de Binance el primer mes (términos).
Oferta especial de PrimeXBT: Utilice este enlace para registrarse e introduzca el código POTATO50 para recibir hasta $7,000 en sus depósitos.